Happy Easter

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone for 2013.
I hope everyone, adults and children got to enjoy all those chokky delights of all shapes and sizes.
Our house was full of Easter Eggs with fun shaped boxes including 'Hen Houses' and 'farm houses' and also the more traditional ones including 'Munchies','Caramel',Cadburys Buttons' and more.

Here is a picture of my daughter hands holding a 'Cadburys Buttons Easter Chick'.




This year we have staggered the chocolate through the day instead of trying to eat it all before 10am lol and so far no one has been sick.
We also managed to squeeze in a massive roast dinner during the chocolate break which my wife lovingly cooked for us.
Mmmmmmm I love roast dinner which included a four bird stuffed roast with lashings of potatoes, vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
The kids cleaned the kitchen for us and done a damn good job I must say so myself.
After the traditional afternoon snooze in front of the telly it's back to forcing chocolate down before bed.
So until next year :)


Happy Easter

Comments