GoPro 3+ Black Edition

Last year I came 2nd place in Park Cameras imaging festival and won a Nikon D5200, well you won't believe it I came 2nd this year as well and only bagged my self a big juicy Gopro 3+ Black Edition.

This is the picture that won 2nd place



I went along with my daughter to Park Cameras today to collect my Prize from Store supervisor Shaun Allen.

Here I am with my daughter accepting my prize from Shaun


On our way out my daughter took a picture of me outside Park Cameras store as a memento


I want to say a big thank you to Park Cameras and GoPro for the amazing prize and another thankyou to Park Cameras who offer an amazing service as this is where I buy most of my camera gear, I really appreciate the personal touch, getting great advice and info and products.

Check out Park Cameras website on the link below

Also make sure you check out GoPro's website for some amazing products

When I got home I done an unboxing video on YouTube so check that out below






Don't forget to subscribe, share and comment
as there is more to come
much more

You can also out check out my links.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me
Check out my Flickr stream Click Me
My Youtube channel Click Me

Comments