My YouTube Intro video

Making YouTube videos is not easy at first, it can be a bit scary, a bit intimidating and very daunting.
Not only are you throwing yourself out there for the world to see, you are self conscious about how you look, how you sound and how you act.
You may worry about if your camera gear is good enough, whether you are lit properly or whether your audio equipment is up to the job.
Believe me I have worried about all these issues and more, these issues and worries can stop you giving it a try and doing something you may enjoy doing.
I decided 'Sod It' and just ploughed ahead, doing some silly and crazy things in my videos and just thought have fun with it.
With each video my confidence is growing and now I want to make more videos and post more and the issues and worries I mentioned earlier are starting to dwindle.


As you can see from my picture above I have now made a YouTube intro which will be a pinned post on my YouTube channel so new visitors and subscribers can just have a little insights into what to expect from me and my channel.
I tried to be a little bit different and film it outside in the Sussex countryside, I drove around with my wife looking for suitable locations that was away from a busy road, after 30 minutes of driving about we found this luscious green forest.
Making this intro wasn't without it's problems.
The weather was raining really heavy so we sat in the car and waited, after about 15 minutes we had a window of sun so I quickly set up my table and chair and camera gear.
The main problem was the sun was going in and out of the clouds so one minute the exposure was too dark and the next I was overexposed, so when editing the video together some scenes where unusable making the editing a challenge itself.
So I learnt the issues of filming outside, another learning curve by getting out there and giving it a go.

I didn't write down my dialogue so just ad-libbed it which created its own problems and also I didn't put in the video some things I wanted to say, so I learnt to make sure you write something down to work from.
I wanted to get the message across that you don't have to be a professional to get professional results and you don't need the latest and best gear, I wanted people to know amateurs like myself can get amazing results by just being creative and having fun and using what you've got.

Anyway here is my Intro video below, let me know what you think and if you like it please share with family and friends, which will be greatly appreciated.



Make sure you check out my links and give me a follow as well, its all free so no excuses and feel free to leave a comment or ask questions about my video or my photography.
I would very grateful if you could share any of my videos or blogs on your social media, you have the power to help my channels grow, Thanks :-)


Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me
Check out my Flickr stream Click Me
My YouTube channel Click Me
My 500px Click Me

My Instagram Click Me
My Facebook Click Me 

Comments